Thursday, January 14, 2016

Scratch: Final Project Game

My final project in Scratch is a game. The game will be a maze. I will most likely be using an animal sprite. The sprite should be able to maneuver within the confines of the maze and reach the finish point to advance to the next level. I will choose a backdrop of my own making, and draw the maze myself onto a white background. Scoring will work in that when you complete a level, you will gain a point. As for the timer, the first level will have an abundance of time to work with, with the amount of time decreasing as the levels increase, to increase the difficulty. You win when you complete all the levels. I don't know how many levels there will be at this point. When someone wins, the backdrop will change to a party one, a celebratory sound will play, and the sprite will say "We won!" I hope to have at least three levels. Levels will vary by difficulty in terms of the maze itself and also the time constraints. To change the maze, I will create new backdrops with new, more difficult mazes. To increase the difficulty in regards to time, I will make the timer have less time on it at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment